So getting traffic is that easy? ~ traffic-exchanges-explained

Tuesday 1 September 2009

So getting traffic is that easy?

"But! I can skip surfing other people's sites and just buy impressions, forcing people to look at my stuff without having to share or read anything. Sweet! By payng a fee, I can guarantee that 3,000 readers are going to visit the main page of my web site. I can also surf other people's sites and add even more visitors to my site. This sounds fair and cool, and maybe it could even be a way to pick up some new blogs to read." I took this quote from a forum on traffic exchanges and I fear that the author is rejoicing a little prematurely. It always comes back to the same issue and as yet I have not received any convincing answer. How can a traffic exchange ensure that my site receives targeted traffic?
In my view - and I have thought about it - it can't. Those who surf traffic exchanges will only have as clients those who spend there time surfing on traffic exchanges. It is that logical, who else?

2 comments:

Blog and SEO tips to help you make money blogging said...

I need traffic to my blog.

Unknown said...

We should thank you for giving such a wonderful blog. Your site
happens to be not only informative but also very imaginative too. We
find a limited number of experts who can think to write technical
articles that creatively. All of us are on the lookout for information
on something like this. I Myself have gone through several blogs to
build up on knowledge about this.We look forward to the next posts !!

Webmaster Forum

Software Download