Thanks Carrie for the comment about blogs ~ traffic-exchanges-explained

Sunday 12 July 2009

Thanks Carrie for the comment about blogs


I find it really great when I get comments on my blog postings. Here is one from Carrie who writes:

if you use traffic exchange sites to find new blogs, leave comments on those blogs, yes, you might find new readers. you have to network.
search engine optimization? how does one do that? can you give some info?

And I could not agree more with you, Carrie, if you find blogs that interest you then do take the trouble and leave comments - as in my case you can see they are appreciated. Concerning your question on search engine optimization, I have a separate blog which explains the basics on getting higher rankings on search engines.
Final point, if you are interested there are special traffic exchanges which only accept blogs. Here is an example.

No comments: