Can your enemies destroy your presence on the web - Oh Yes! ~ traffic-exchanges-explained

Friday 21 August 2009

Can your enemies destroy your presence on the web - Oh Yes!

I just found out this morning when my Google Adsense account was suspended. Click fraud is the accusation. Not guilty I reply. Can I proove it. No how could I? So what does a person do to keep dear GOOGLE happy. I have 10 blogs depending on my Adsense account.
I think it must be easier than I suspected to get Adsense advertisers a bad name. If I got to a blog which has Adsense and make a point on a daily basis of clicking feverishly on the google ads I bet within a short space of time teh owner will get the same email as I did this morning. ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.
Worth a try but I will be back to tell you how I got on.

1 comment:

William Pitchford said...

Hi, I"am also a victim of adsense click fraud. it has affected my internet
business badly, and i don't know what to do. I'am totally lost on what to do.if you find any answers, please let me know, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

William