Want to own a traffic exchange? - a few tips ~ traffic-exchanges-explained

Sunday 30 August 2009

Want to own a traffic exchange? - a few tips

Traffic exchanges at the minute seem to go from one extreme to the other. Either you are bombarded by follow up emails offering products after signing up or you are ignored. I believe in fact that the good and profitable TE's are those that are follow-up their signups.
Let me just give you one example of what I find extremely frustrating and which gives a very bad impression of a Traffic Exchange. I recently signed up and when I added the websites I wanted rotated, I had to wait for their approval by the webmaster. When signing up I had already upgraded to purchase credits as I simply do not have the time to spend in sitting for hours with the mind-bending task of surfing other sites, Well I waited, waited and waited and even after one week my sites had not been approved. This to me is an immediate sign of a webmaster of traffic exchange owner who has lost interest in what he or she started. It immediately gives me a negative impression of that traffic exchange. That is simply the way things work on the Internet, it is fast, here today gone tomorrow.
Do you haev similar experiences to mine with TE's that are so slllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww to respond? Leave a comment and let me know.

4 comments:

pjaybee said...

Hi,new traffic exchanges are springing up all the time, unfortunately most don't last the distance. The Big owners have the dominance in this game.
Personally i surf more of the smaller exchanges as the surf ratio tends to be a lot better.
I do agree with you that a lot of the owners could do more for their members, to be a success you need happy customers.

To your success,
pjaybee.
http://www.ultracoolads.com
http://www.financematters.biz

Anonymous said...

I found your site through a traffic exchange. How ironic that you have an entire blog dedicated to bashing them.



http://scams-xposed.blogspot.com

roni said...

to anonymous i found this site through a traffic exchange as well. HMM some of them work :)

TheAdvertisersEdge.com said...

Hi,

You got a great blog and your post is right about most TE'S but the only thing about that is i own a TE called TheAdvertisersEdge.com

While there are a lot of ways to bring additional traffic to your website, manual traffic exchanges are one great choice.

This is a great way to bring additional traffic to your site, and as we all know, more traffic means more sales or advertising revenues.

If you have previously done this by hand, requesting links from individuals or businesses, you can save yourself time with manual traffic exchanges.

ThankS,
Wishing You BIG Success in your business.
Dan Herie
Owner/Admin
TheAdvertisersEdge.com