Why I wished I owned a traffic exchange . . . . . ~ traffic-exchanges-explained

Monday 15 June 2009

Why I wished I owned a traffic exchange . . . . .

Simply because the big players in the traffic exchange world - about 10 count in my reckoning make money by selling nothing - well, not exactly nothing - they do not sell a product. Ultimately they sell credits - i.e. the cash you pay for not having to click manually for hours to accrue such credits. Neat concept!

Secondly, overheads for a traffic exchange are relatively low. There are even traffic exchange scripts on the Net for nextt to nothing to build your own. As an owner your major investment is time. The ultimate goal of the TE owner is list-building. Creating a large list of people who have consented to receive emails from him/her. This is worth its weight in gold. And this is where earning really start for the owner.

No comments: